Tembo Safari8 Days
$3,500 per person
All-inclusive based on a minimum of 4 guests.
This safari has been designed by a team of safari experts to offer you the best Northern Tanzania has to offer. The safari is privately guided by an expert English-speaking guide. It is a multiactivity safari where you will get the opportunity to explore Africa from outside the vehicle, immersing yourself fully in everything the landscape has to offer.
Activities included are: Mountain biking, cultural experiences and walking.
Join one of our 8-day Tembo Safaris!
Experience the full range of Tanzania’s most famous national parks, including Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara.
Arrive in the city of Arusha, with pick-up from Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) and group transfer to Rivertrees Country Inn for overnight.
In the morning, go on a city tour of Arusha city tour.
Mid-morning transfer to the South of Manyara National Park.
Enjoy lunch at the Magara Waterfalls.
Go on a mid- afternoon mountain bike ride into the South gate of Manyara National Park.
Late afternoon game drive to Manyara Green Camp. Enjoy dinner on the sandy beach under the stars.
Start the day with an easy walk on the Manyara Lake Shores.
Enjoy various game drive options.
Enjoy sunset on the waterfalls and swimming in the rock pools.
Go on a night drive and overnight back in Manyara Green Camp.
Early morning game drive out of Manyara.
Enjoy a treetop walkway en-route out of the park followed by a guided walk through the farming village of Mto Wa Mbu and sample the local cuisine in a banana plantation.
Afternoon transfer in to Karatu near the Crater highlands and overnight in Rhotia Valley Tented Camp.
Early morning departure.
Game drive on the Ngorongoro Crater floor.
Mid-afternoon game drive into the Serengeti to arrive in Nabi Green Camp in the late afternoon.
Enjoy dinner under the stars in this comfortable bush camp.
Morning game drive in the Serengeti.
Picnic lunch and afternoon game drive into the Serengeti Walking Camp.
Arrive in time for a late afternoon walking safari inside the Serengeti.
Enjoy various options of walking during the entire day in the South.
Overnight in the same camp.
Early morning game drive out of the area.
Drive back to Arusha with packed lunch, day room at Rivertrees Country Inn.
Late afternoon transfer to JRO (Kilimanjaro International Airport) for departure.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- All accommodation
- All meals throughout
- Accommodation on a full board basis including drinks
- Park & activity fees
- All road transfers
All internal flights
- Accommodation at Rivertrees does not include meals or drinks
- International flights
- Departures will be closed 2 months prior to departure if there are no sign ups.
- There is a minimum number of 4 passengers to run these departures and a maximum of 6 passengers.
- A supplement will be added to run the departure if only 2 or 3 passengers are signed up.
- Enquire direct for rates If only a single sign up, we will offer a private safari or to join a later set departure. Enquire directly for more information.
- Full payment is due 2 months before safari start date.
- Rates for signed up guests of less than 4 pax will reduce if more guests sign on less than 2 months before safari start. A refund will be given if full payment has already been made.
- Single supplement is: $350 for all departures.