Tembo Safari (8-Day)
Ready for unforgettable sights and unspeakable adventures? Then Tembo Safari Package is for you! Not only will you see some of the most famous African animals — lions, elephants, giraffes and more — but, led by your experienced guide, you will glimpse the perfect balance and peace that exists on the Tanzanian landscape. 8 days of adventure coupled with 8 nights of peace in some of the world-class accommodations that Tanzania has to offer.
ARRIVAL IN ARUSHA. Pick up from Kilimanjaro International Airport and group transfer to Rivertrees Country Inn for overnight.
Morning will include an Arusha City tour and then a mid-morning transfer to the South of Manyara National Park.
Enjoy lunch at the Magara Waterfalls and mid-afternoon mountain bike ride into the South Gate of Manyara National Park. Late afternoon game drive to Manyara Green Camp.
Enjoy dinner on the sandy beach under the stars.
Start the day with an easy walk on the Manyara Lake Shores, with various game drive options, sundowners on the waterfalls, swimming in the rock pools and night game drive.
Overnight back in Manyara Green Camp.
Early morning game drive out of Manyara, enjoy a treetop walkway en-route out of the park followed by a guided walk through the farming village of Mto wa Mbu and sampling of some local cuisine in a banana plantation.
Afternoon transfer into Karatu near the Crater highlands and overnight in Rhotia Valley Tented Camp.
Early morning departure, game drive on the Ngorongoro Crater floor.
Mid-afternoon game drive into the Serengeti to arrive in Nabi Green Camp in the later afternoon.
Enjoy dinner under the stars in this comfortable bush camp.
Morning game drive in the Serengeti, picnic lunch and afternoon game drive into the Serengeti Walking Camp, which will finish in a late-afternoon walking safari inside the Serengeti.
Enjoy various options of walking during the entire day in the South.
Overnight in the same camp.
Early morning game drive out of the area and drive back to Arusha with a packed lunch.
Enjoy a day room at Rivertrees Country Inn and later afternoon transfer to JRO (Kilimanjaro International Airport) for departure.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- All accommodations.
- All meals throughout your safari.
- Accommodations on a full board basis including drinks.
- Park & activity fees.
- All road transfers.
- All internal flights (within Tanzania during your safari)
- Accommodation at Rivertrees does not include meals or drinks
- International flights
- Departure will be closed 2 months prior to departure if there are no sign-ups.
- There is a minimum of 4 passengers to run these departures and a maximum of 6 passengers.
- A supplement will be added to run the departure if only 2 or 3 passengers are signed up.
- Enquire directly for rates if only a single sign-up. We will offer a private safari or for you to join a later set departure. Enquire directly for more information.
- Full payment is due 2 months before the start date of your safari.
- Rates for signed-up guests of less than 4 passengers will reduce if more guests sign on less than 2 months before safari start date. A refund will be issued if full payment has already been made.
- Single supplement is: $350 for all departures.