Day 01: Arrival Entebbe Airport- Transfer to the hotel
Upon arrival at the airport, you will be warmly welcomed by our guide who will then take you to your hotel in Entebbe for an overnight and dinner.
• TBA: Arrival at Entebbe International airport.
• TBA: Meet & greet assistance on arrival.
• TBA: Clearing with immigrations.
• TBA: Transfer to your hotel for dinner.
Overnight and Dinner:
• Hotel No. 5 Boutique Hotel (High-End Facility)
• Boma Hotel (Mid-Range Facility)
Meal Plan: Dinner.
Drive Time: 10 Minutes.
Day 02: Entebbe -Kibale Forest National Park
Get ready for a morning breakfast, straddling Uganda’s lush equatorial rainforest, Fort Portal is a striking designated tourism city of Uganda that rests in the Western Region of the country, northwest of the bustling city of Mbarara. Perched at an elevation of around 1500 metres, Fort Portal offers sublime scenery with views over the Ruwenzori Range and the Mufumbiro volcanoes, as well as flourishing landscapes with it being a verdant tea-growing area.
This friendly town’s central location makes it a convenient base from which to explore the scenic surrounding landscapes. Adventure seekers and nature lovers alike can track the chimps in the magical Kibale Forest National Park, explore the enchanting Crater Lakes or enjoy the delightful hot springs and dynamic central African wildlife of Semuliki National Park. Don’t miss the culturally significant Kabarole Main Mosque.
The Batwa Experience was created by the displaced Batwa pygmies to educate their children and to share their amazing heritage and traditions with the world. Since 1992, the Batwa have been unable to live in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, their ancestors’ home. Yet they have not forgotten the old ways.
Step back in time to see how the Batwa lived for millenia in the Bwindi, one of the most beautiful jungles on earth and home of the famous mountain gorillas. Enjoy an incredible day hike in the rain forest with Batwa guides, see how the Batwa lived and hunted, learn about medicinal plants, and watch for animals and birds.
• 0600: Start the day with morning breakfast ready for the day’s gorilla trek
• 0700: Transfer/walk down to the park headquarters for the gorilla trek
• 0800: Start the gorilla trekking adventure in Bwindi.
• 1300: Estimated time of returning from the jungle.
• 1500: Afternoon Batwa Experience and Batwa Craft Banda.
• 1830: Dinner is served at the Lodge.
Overnight and Dinner:
• Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp (High Lodge facility)
• Mahogany Springs Lodge (Mid-Range Facility)
• Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 06 : Bwindi Forest- Entebbe
Have breakfast and say goodbye to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, as you prepare to embark on the long journey to Entebbe for your evening flight. This marks the end of our 06 Days Extreme Primate Adventure Uganda.
• 0700: Breakfast is served.
• 0730: Transfer to the Airstrip for your flight back to Entebbe.
• 0945: Flight departs Kihihi-Entebbe.
• 1125: Estimated time of arrival at Entebbe Airport.
• 1140: Onward for your flight connect out of Entebbe Airport.
• TBA: Flight time to be advised.
End of Trip
WISHING YOU AN EXCELLENT TRIP