Day 01- Arrival Entebbe Airport.
Upon arrival at the airport, you will be warmly welcomed by our guide who will then take you to your hotel in Entebbe for an overnight and dinner.
• TBA: Arrival at Entebbe International airport.
• TBA: Meet & greet assistance on arrival.
• TBA: Clearing with immigrations.
• TBA: Transfer to your hotel for dinner.
Overnight and Dinner:
• Hotel No. 5 Boutique Hotel (High-End Facility)
• Boma Hotel (Mid-Range Facility)
Meal Plan: Dinner.
Drive Time: 10 Minutes
Day 2: Entebbe- Fly to Bwindi Forest National Park.
Get on the morning flight (0700) or afternoon flight (1200) – fly to Bwindi located in south-western Uganda & said to be Africa’s oldest rainforest. It is world-renowned for its excellent gorilla-sighting opportunities – the forest is home to half of the remaining mountain gorillas on earth. This gorilla experience takes place among a rugged landscape of dense jungle, cascading waterfalls, sparkling mountain streams, deep valleys, and steep ridges.
The untouched forest has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its breath-taking natural beauty and unique ecological significance, and aside from the amazing gorilla interactions, there are other draw cards such as a network of forest walks, over 340 species of bird to spot, and a variety of brightly-coloured butterflies to identify. Don’t miss the opportunity to explore the spectacular Virunga Volcanoes, three of which are still active. On your arrival at Kihihi Airstrip, you will be transferred with our private vehicle to your Lodge.
Step back in time to see how the Batwa lived for millenia in the Bwindi, one of the most beautiful jungles on earth and home of the famous mountain gorillas. Enjoy an incredible day hike in the rain forest with Batwa guides, see how the Batwa lived and hunted, learn about medicinal plants, and watch for animals and birds.
• 0600: Start the day with morning breakfast ready for the day’s gorilla trek
• 0700: Transfer/walk down to the park headquarters for the gorilla trek
• 0800: Start the gorilla trekking adventure in Bwindi.
• 1300: Estimated time of returning from the jungle.
• 1500: Afternoon Batwa Experience and Batwa Craft Banda.
• 1830: Dinner is served at the Lodge.
Overnight and Dinner:
• SANCTUARY GORILLA FOREST CAMP (High Lodge facility)
• MAHOGANY SPRINGS LODGE (Mid-Range Facility)
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 4 : Bwindi to the Airstrip fly back to Entebbe.
You have 2 flight options returning from Bwindi, you may choose to catch up a morning flight at 0945 arriving at Entebbe 1125, or with the afternoon flight departing Bwindi at 1405 arriving 1505 to Entebbe. Whatever you choose our guide will be ready to transfer you to the Airstrip to catch up your return flight from Bwindi to Entebbe for your onward flight to your next destination.
• 0700: Breakfast is served.
• 0730: Transfer to the Airstrip for your flight back to Entebbe.
• 0945: Flight departs Kihihi-Entebbe.
• 1125: Estimated time of arrival at Entebbe Airport.
• 1140: Onward for your flight connect out of Entebbe Airport.
• TBA: Flight time to be advised.
• End of service
Flight time: 2 hrs.
End of service.
End of Trip
WISHING YOU AN EXCELLENT TRIP