Twiga Safari9 Days
$4,400 per person
This deal is available from July – October.
All-inclusive based on a minimum of 4 guests.
This safari has been designed by a team of safari experts to offer you the best Northern Tanzania has to offer. The safari is privately guided by an expert English-speaking guide. It is a multiactivity safari where you will get the opportunity to explore Africa from outside the vehicle, immersing yourself fully in everything the landscape has to offer.
Activities included are: Mountain biking, cultural experiences and walking.
Join one of our 9-day Twiga Safaris!
Experience the full range of Tanzania’s most famous national parks, including Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara.
Arrive in Arusha, with a pick-up from Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO).
Group transfer to Rivertrees Country Inn for overnight.
In the morning, go on a city tour of Arusha.
Mid-morning transfer to the South of Manyara National Park.
Enjoy lunch at the Magara Waterfalls.
Mid- afternoon mountain bike ride into the South gate of Manyara National Park.
Late afternoon game drive to Manyara Green Camp, with dinner on the sandy beach under the stars.
Start the day with an easy walk on the Manyara Lake Shores.
Various game drive options.
Sunset on the waterfalls with swimming in the rock pools.
Night drive and overnight back in Manyara Green Camp.
Early morning game drive out of Manyara.
Enjoy a treetop walkway en-route out of the park followed by a guided walk through the farming village of Mto Wa Mbu and a sample of local cuisine in a banana plantation.
Afternoon transfer in to Karatu near the Crater highlands.
Overnight in Rhotia Valley Tented Camp.
Early morning departure and game drive on the Ngorongoro Crater floor.
Mid-afternoon game drive into the Serengeti to arrive in Banagi River Camp in the late afternoon.
Enjoy dinner under the stars in this comfortable bush camp.
Morning game drive in the Serengeti.
Picnic lunch and afternoon game drive into the Serengeti Walking Camp.
Arrive in time for a late afternoon walking safari inside the Serengeti.
Enjoy various options of walking during the entire day in the North.
Overnight in the same camp.
Full day game drive in Northern Serengeti.
Overnight in Wayo Kogatende Green Camp.
Early morning game drive en-route to Kogatende airstrip for flight back to Arusha.
Enjoy a packed lunch and a day room at Rivertrees Country Inn.
Transfer to JRO (Kilimanjaro International Airport) for a late afternoon departure.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- All accommodation
- All meals throughout
- Accommodation on a full board basis including drinks
- Park & activity fees
- All road transfers
All internal flights
- Accommodation at Rivertrees does not include meals or drinks
- International flights
- Departures will be closed 2 months prior to departure if there are no sign ups.
- There is a minimum number of 4 passengers to run these departures and a maximum of 6 passengers.
- A supplement will be added to run the departure if only 2 or 3 passengers are signed up.
- Enquire direct for rates If only a single sign up, we will offer a private safari or to join a later set departure. Enquire directly for more information.
- Full payment is due 2 months before safari start date.
- Rates for signed up guests of less than 4 pax will reduce if more guests sign on less than 2 months before safari start. A refund will be given if full payment has already been made.
- Single supplement is: $350 for all departures.
Places to See
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.